Monday, December 22, 2008

Newcastle Away

The answer to that question is 'everywhere and anywhere'. Everywhere and anywhere outside St James Park.
I had secured a last minute ticket in the away end, but my hosts had kindly provided me with a season ticket card should I need it. Where were they going to be? In Shearer's. Wow.
Personally I would have stayed in the Vaults - but I understand there's only football to look at after three o'clock.
Talking to the natives, it was pretty clear they are sick to death of the whole way the their Club is being mismanaged and want some action. For one, Owen needs to stop 'gracing' them with his presence and sign.
The silver lining in all this is Kinnear. He was greeted cautiously, but is now universally approved. The talk of how important communication is was high on the agenda. Ramos' name made them laugh and there is a genuine respect at the mention of Arry's.
They want Joe's appointment confirmed. This 'he's here 'til such and such' is undignified and all they want is stability.
Man of The Match was A&E. Player We Need Most To Dump was Frazier Campbell. Player Most Over building Her Part? That tart Given.

No comments:

Post a Comment